Longtime Brooklyn Heights residents John and Diana Herzog will be honored by Heights and Hill Community Council for their unflagging support of the organization on Wednesday, May 6, beginning at 6 p.m., at Plymouth Church of the Pilgrims. The annual event — this year dubbed Look What’s Cookin’ at Heights & Hill — is famous for just that — home-cooked delicacies prepared by HHCC friends.
Herzogs Honored by Heights and Hill
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.