“Thanks again to EVERYONE who has been sharing information and resources with us. Keep the information coming!
Stay well, Everyone.
- To access free Broadway shows, click here
- To tour museums around the world, click here
- For some culture, visit Google Arts and Culture
- Here’s a schedule of free Live Stream Concerts
- New York Public Library offers free ebooks, movies and more here
- Take a virtual tour of New York State park here———-
- Talk to your landlord about your situation.
- Call your insurance
- Call your credit card company and see what they are offering
- Keep written records of all of the above emails, calls, texts and conversations, when they happened, next steps and outcomes.
- Check on neighbors
- Offer to shop for a senior in your building who may be vulnerable
- Report price gouging to 311
- Make eye contact and smile with people on the street while you’re social distancing — it goes a long way during times of isolation
- If you have a doorman or maintenance person in your building, think about ordering them a meal or giving them a gift card
- If you can, tip and thank delivery people.