For anyone asking “Hey, when does that Halloween Parade start?” and checking BHB to verify, The Pierrepont Playground Halloween Parade has been CANCELLED for Sunday. There will be an “Afternoon Of Fun” tomorrow (Monday, 10/28/2019) at Pierrepont Playground from 3:30pm to 5pm, where, according to the organizers, you can “wear your costumes, do some crafts and enjoy all the treats we couldn’t eat today!”
BREAKING: Pierrepont Playground Halloween Parade CANCELLED
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.