This Saturday, October 19 Brooklyn Bridge Park will present its tenth annual Harvest Festival on Pier 6, near the foot of Atlantic Avenue, from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Activities will include a pumpkin patch, arts and crafts, face painting, live animals, music, lawn games, food trucks, and more. It’s all free, except for the food trucks. There’s more information here.
Harvest Festival at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
By Claude Scales on October 17, 2019 11:00 pm in 11201, Arts and Entertainment, brooklyn bridge park, Crafts, Events, Food, Fun, Games, Kids, Music, Parents
Connect with BHB
- Missing Part of Brooklyn Bridge Park to be Completed Starting This Fall
- Willow Street Added to List of “Open Streets.”
- Some Heights Residents Slow on Census Response
- Brooklyn Historical Society Provides On Line Brain Food at Lunchtime
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.