Gothamist reports that, in celebration of National Mustard Day, which comes on Saturday, mustard maker French’s and L.A. based ice cream makers Coolhaus have joined forces to make a “surprisingly delicious” (yes) mustard ice cream. Tomorrow – Friday, August 2 – a truck bearing the French’s logo will visit Brooklyn Heights – the time (and presumably location) will be announced on the Instagram accounts of Coolhaus and French’s – and dispense free scoops of the delicacy in cups, each accompanied by a pretzel cookie. Bon appetit!
Get Your Free Mustard Ice Cream in Brooklyn Heights Tomorrow!
Connect with BHB
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Caffe Buon Gusto Closed? It’s Probably Just Temporary
- Rocco & Jezebel for Pets to Close for Good
- Movies With A View + Smorgasburg! Every Thursday in August at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- The BQE and Surfside: an Inevitable and Necessary Comparison
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.