One of the best kept secrets in the neighborhood is Tommy “Eyebrows” Karaoke at the Park Plaza Restaurant. Tonight and every Wednesday night, starting st 6:00 pm kids can belt out their favorite tunes while their grown-ups enjoy Chef Dimitri’s new BBQ menu, diner favorites and the full bar. Adults take over the mic at 8:00. The fun goes until 11:00 pm. See you there!
Wedesday Night Karaoke at Park Plaza
By SongBirdNYC on June 19, 2019 3:24 pm in 11201, Arts and Entertainment, Food and Drink, Fun, Kids, Music, Parents
Connect with BHB
- Jack the Horse Fundraiser Update
- Haves and Have Nots: Elite Brooklyn Private Schools Rake in Millions in Federal Paycheck Aid-DOE Budgets Slashed
- DeBlasio Announces Hybrid Back-To-School Plans For September
- Artist, Philanthropist, Carousel Namesake, Jane Walentas Dies at 76
- Clark Street Elevator Repairs on Hold; MTA to do Borough Hall First
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.