There will be fireworks tomorrow night (Saturday, September 30) starting at 10:55 PM. They will be launched from a barge off Red Hook, opposite the Liberty Warehouse. They might not be visible from all parts of Brooklyn Heights or the Promenade because of intervening tall buildings, though they should be visible from many rooftops. They will certainly be audible.
Fireworks Tomorrow Night
By Claude Scales on September 29, 2017 3:21 pm in Arts and Entertainment, Fireworks, Neighborhoods, Red Hook
Connect with BHB
- Coming Virtual Events from the Center for Brooklyn History
- Brooklyn Heights Resident Hank Gutman Named City Transportation Commissioner
- Guardian Reviews “Not Another Second,” Photographic Show at Watermark About LGBTQ Seniors
- The BQE is Still Crumbling
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.