There will be a free Americana Music Festival this weekend — 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM Saturday, September 23 and Sunday, September 24 — featuring “original and traditional country, folk, roots, blues, old time and bluegrass artists.” It will take place on the Pier Six lawn (near the foot of Atlantic Avenue) in Brooklyn Bridge Park. There’s more information and performance schedules here.
Americana Music Festival at Brooklyn Bridge Park This Weekend
By Claude Scales on September 20, 2017 2:21 pm in 11201, Arts and Entertainment, brooklyn bridge park, Events, Music
Connect with BHB
- Haves and Have Nots: Elite Brooklyn Private Schools Rake in Millions in Federal Paycheck Aid-DOE Budgets Slashed
- DeBlasio Announces Hybrid Back-To-School Plans For September
- Artist, Philanthropist, Carousel Namesake, Jane Walentas Dies at 76
- Clark Street Elevator Repairs on Hold; MTA to do Borough Hall First
- New Section of Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.