On Valentine’s Day evening–this Tuesday, February 14–starting at 7:00 p.m., the Brooklyn Historical Society will present readings by two author-couples: Isaac Fitzgerald and Alice Sola Kim; and Jessie Chaffee and Brendan Kiely. The event is presented in partnership with the Franklin Park Reading Series, and the discussion will be moderated by its curator, Penina Roth. Admission is free, but you should reserve tickets here
BHS Presents Valentine’s Evening Readings
By Claude Scales on February 12, 2017 11:04 pm in 11201, Arts and Entertainment, Brooklyn Heights, Events, Literature, Valentine's Day
Connect with BHB
- Court Street Office Supplies to Close in February
- Brooklyn Historical Society Opens “Waterfront” Exhibition, Presents Three Programs This Week
- Bargemusic This Weekend
- Grace Church Names Rev. Dr. Allen F. Robinson its New Rector
- Musical Interfaith Services at BHS and First Presbyterian to Celebrate MLK Jr. Weekend
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Court Street Office Supplies to Close in February January 22, 2018
- Brooklyn Historical Society Opens “Waterfront” Exhibition, Presents Three Programs This Week January 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.