This Tuesday, June 28, voters registered as Democrats may vote in a primary election to determine who will be the party’s nominee to represent New York’s Seventh Congressional District, which includes Brooklyn Heights and surrounding neighborhoods (see map here). There are three candidates: incumbent Rep. Nydia Velazquez; Jeff Kurzon, an attorney; and Yungman Lee, a banker and attorney. Learn about the candidates here. Polls are open from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. If you’re not sure where to vote, go here.
Registered Democrat? Vote in Congressional Primary Tuesday
Connect with BHB
- Missing Part of Brooklyn Bridge Park to be Completed Starting This Fall
- Willow Street Added to List of “Open Streets.”
- Some Heights Residents Slow on Census Response
- Brooklyn Historical Society Provides On Line Brain Food at Lunchtime
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.