I am beginning to love Jack The Horse Tavern. The Mac & Cheese is amazing — the perfect combination of crunch and goo — and they make the best burger I've had in a long time. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, though that could be the wine. I just wish they would knock a few bucks off all the items on the menu so I can justify frequenting the place more often. Perhaps I should stick with a glass of the Rasteau at the bar.
Brooklyn Heights at Night:
Tavern Through a Wine Glass
Connect with BHB
- Controversy and Closure at Jack the Horse
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- Vineapple’s Grand Reopening Today!
- A Day to Celebrate: Scenes from Day 1 of Phase 2 in Brooklyn Heights
- Phase 2 of Re-Opening Starts Monday, June 22; Alternate Side Rule Suspension Continued to 28th
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.