This weekend (Friday evening, March 4 and Saturday evening, March 5 at 8:00, and Sunday afternoon, March 6 at 2:00) and for the following two weekends on the same schedule, the Heights Players will present their production of Clare Boothe Luce’s 1936 Broadway hit, The Women, “a highly acerbic commentary on the pampered lives of Manhattan socialites and those hoping to join their circle”. Tickets may be reserved by e-mail or phone, see information here, and purchased at the box office before the performance. The theater is located in Willowtown, at 26 Willow Place, between Joralemon and State streets.
Heights Players’ Production of Clare Boothe Luce’s The Women Opens This Weekend
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.