“Fix & Fortify” post-Sandy repair work resumes in the A/C line’s East River tunnel this weekend. From 11:45 p.m. Friday, February 5 to 5:00 a.m. Monday, February 8, A and C trains running in both directions will be diverted to the F line between Jay Street-Metro Tech and West 4th Street. This means no service in either direction at High Street. For A/C stops in Manhattan below West 4th Street, use the 2 or 3 to or from Clark Street as an option. There are no other planned cancellations, route diversions, or station skips directly affecting service at any other local stations this weekend, of during the following work week (Monday, February 8 to Friday, February 12). For planned service changes that may affect travel on other parts of the system, either during the weekend or the following week, see MTA Info or The Weekender.
Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Vicinity
Connect with BHB
- Open Thread Wednesday
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.