This coming weekend (11:45 p.m. Friday, January 29 to 5:00 a.m. Monday, February 1) there will be no service in either direction at the 4/5 train platforms at Borough Hall, as 4 trains will not be running between Bowling Green and Utica Avenue, and 5 trains do not serve Brooklyn during weekends. For those traveling to or from the interior of Brooklyn, 3 train service is extended to New Lots Avenue during this time. The following week (Monday, February 1 to Friday, February 5) there are no planned cancellations, route diversions, or station skips directly affecting service at any local stations.
Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Vicinity
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.