The Heights Players continue their Diamond Jubilee season with Joseph Kesselring’s Arsenic and Old Lace, described as “the world’s first horror comedy”. It was a hit on Broadway, then a movie directed by Frank Capra. The Heights Players production features BHB contributor Marc “Weegee” Hermann in the role of Officer O’Hara. Performances are Friday evening, January 8 and Saturday evening, January 9 at 8:00 and Sunday afternoon, January 10 at 2:00 (it will continue the following two weekends on the same schedule), There are more details here, and you can reserve tickets here.
Heights Players Premiere Arsenic and Old Lace This Weekend
Connect with BHB
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday
- Ready for Some Kora Music? St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Three Public Art Installations at Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday July 31, 2021
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday August 1, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.