This Saturday, December 19, First Presbyterian Church, 124 Henry Street (between Clark and Pierrepont), presents “Breakfast With Santa”, a “family friendly, stress-free visit with Santa.” There will be pancakes, Christmas music, crafts for the kids, and photos with Santa. There are two seatings, 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Tickets are $10 per person or $40 per family. Seats are limited; call 718-624-3770 to make reservations.
First Presbyterian Presents “Breakfast With Santa” Saturday
By Claude Scales on December 15, 2015 11:10 pm in Brooklyn Heights, Events, Food, Fun, Kids, Parents
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Henry’s End Gets New Digs
- Incident At Clark Street And Columbia Heights This Afternoon
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.