The Danish Seamen’s Church, 102 Willow Street (just south of Clark; you can spot it by the ship’s bell in front–see photo), is holding its annual Christmas Fair this weekend, Saturday, November 21 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, November 22 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. On Saturday, the Fair will take place at two locations: the Seamen’s Church on Willow and Plymouth Church at 75 Hicks Street. At the Seamen’s Church you can shop for clothing, gift items, holiday decorations, and foodstuffs; in the backyard you can enjoy Danish hot dogs and other specialties, along with soft drinks, beer, and glogg. Plymouth Church is hosting a restaurant serving Danish open-faced sandwiches and other delicacies along with beer and soft drinks. On Sunday only the Seamen’s Church location will be open. More information here.
Danish Seamen’s Church Christmas Fair This Coming Weekend
Connect with BHB
- Open Thread Wednesday
- Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Vicinity
- Car Crashes Into Lamp Post on Montague St. – Pedestrians Spared, The Lamp Post Not So Much
- Cuomo Counsel: Ask and You Shall Receive Design/Build for BQE
- NYC DOT Engineer Says Keeping Traffic Off Brooklyn Heights Streets High Priority
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.