The Danish Seamen’s Church, 102 Willow Street (just south of Clark; you can spot it by the ship’s bell in front–see photo), is holding its annual Christmas Fair this weekend, Saturday, November 21 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, November 22 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. On Saturday, the Fair will take place at two locations: the Seamen’s Church on Willow and Plymouth Church at 75 Hicks Street. At the Seamen’s Church you can shop for clothing, gift items, holiday decorations, and foodstuffs; in the backyard you can enjoy Danish hot dogs and other specialties, along with soft drinks, beer, and glogg. Plymouth Church is hosting a restaurant serving Danish open-faced sandwiches and other delicacies along with beer and soft drinks. On Sunday only the Seamen’s Church location will be open. More information here.
Danish Seamen’s Church Christmas Fair This Coming Weekend
Connect with BHB
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday
- Ready for Some Kora Music? St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Three Public Art Installations at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday July 29, 2021
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday July 31, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.