Brooklyn Heights' own Paul Giamatti, currently starring in The Illusionist, is in talks to star as Sci-Fi author Phillip K. Dick in an upcoming feature film, reports Variety. The biopic will be a mixture of fiction and reality culled from the author's life and writing. Mr. Giamatti's Touchy Feely Films will serve as one of the film's 3 producers.
Nabe’s Favorite Actor to Play Author
Connect with BHB
- Lena Dunham’s Love Letter to Sammy of Pet’s Emporium
- Yes, Matt Damon Likely Will Be Your Neighbor
- “Day at the Park” Honors MCA This Saturday at Adam Yauch Park
- Mic Drop: Hundreds Gather For Anti-Hate Rally in Adam Yauch Park with Beastie Boy “Ad Rock,” Electeds, Religious & Community Leaders
- Brooklyn Heights Man is Pokemon GO Champ
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.