Last fall we reported that AltSchool, a private school founded by a Silicon Valley entrepreneur, would be opening at the corner of Hicks and Montague streets, in the space above Heights Cafe and Della Rocca’s (the address is given as 84 Montague, but the entrance is on the Hicks Street side). The school is accepting applications for the coming school year for pre-K through third grade. Annual tuition is $27,500, and tuition assistance is available upon application. There’s more information here.
AltSchool Accepting Applications For 2015-16 School Year
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Open Thread Wednesday
- Council Candidates’ Forum Yields No Differences on Issues Crucial to Heights
- City Council Candidates Forum at Cadman Plaza Park Sunday Evening
- Open Thread Wednesday June 9, 2021
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday June 9, 2021
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening June 10, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.