The cherry blossoms and forsythia are mostly gone, but tulips, lilacs, bleeding hearts, and wisteria are at their best now. I made a photographic record as I walked along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade from north to south this morning. This photo shows bright red tulips and other blossoms at the Pineapple Street entrance.
Promenade Gardens in Bloom
Connect with BHB
- Car Crashes Into Lamp Post on Montague St. – Pedestrians Spared, The Lamp Post Not So Much
- Cuomo Counsel: Ask and You Shall Receive Design/Build for BQE
- NYC DOT Engineer Says Keeping Traffic Off Brooklyn Heights Streets High Priority
- Theater 2020’s Assassins, at St. Francis, Hits the Mark
- “Motherless Brooklyn” Movie Shoot Transforms Henry Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.