On Sunday, March 1, from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., Congregation Mount Sinai, 250 Cadman Plaza West, will have a Purim Carnival featuring rides, games, prizes, and food (including hamantaschen). All are invited (as the bread ads say…). Wear your costumes. Tickets will be sold at the door. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-875-9124.
Purim Carnival at Congregation Mount Sinai Sunday, March 1
By Claude Scales on February 17, 2015 1:23 pm in Brooklyn Heights, Events, Food, Fun, Kids, Religion
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Henry’s End Gets New Digs
- Incident At Clark Street And Columbia Heights This Afternoon
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.