Bloomberg reports that Packer Collegiate Institute, the 170 year old private primary and secondary school located at Joralemon and Clinton streets, plans to issue $22 million in tax exempt 30 year bonds to be used to finance the acquisition and renovation of property at 100 Clinton Street. The building, which is at the northwest corner of Clinton and Remsen and now houses medical offices, will be used for Packer’s preschool and kindergarten programs.
Packer Collegiate Institute to Borrow $22 Million For Expansion
By Claude Scales on February 12, 2015 12:36 am in Brooklyn Heights, Education, News, Real Estate, schools
Connect with BHB
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Caffe Buon Gusto Closed? It’s Probably Just Temporary
- Rocco & Jezebel for Pets to Close for Good
- Movies With A View + Smorgasburg! Every Thursday in August at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- The BQE and Surfside: an Inevitable and Necessary Comparison
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.