The Danish Seamen’s Church, 102 Willow Street (just south of Clark; you can spot it by the ship’s bell in front), is holding its annual Christmas Fair this weekend, Saturday, November 22 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, November 23 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. On Saturday, the Fair will take place at two locations: the Seamen’s Church on Willow and Plymouth Church at 75 Hicks Street. At the Seamen’s Church you can shop for clothing, gift items, holiday decorations, and foodstuffs; in the backyard you can enjoy Danish hot dogs and other specialties, along with soft drinks, beer, and glogg. Plymouth Church is hosting a restaurant serving Danish open-faced sandwiches and other delicacies along with beer and soft drinks. On Sunday only the Seamen’s Church location will be open. More information here.
Danish Christmas Fair This Weekend
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Henry’s End Gets New Digs
- Incident At Clark Street And Columbia Heights This Afternoon
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.