An angry mob of customers who had planned events and wedding at the now defunct ReBar greeted its owner Jason Stevens with jeers today as he entered Brooklyn Criminal Court to face charges of tax fraud and grand larceny. While he pled not guilty, the crowd outside had already convicted him.
ReBar Owner Jason Stevens Gets His Day in Court
Connect with BHB
- It’s 4/20 And There’s A Pot Thief On The Loose!
- Man Stabbed In the Chest Leaving Clark Street Bodega
- Robberies Reported at Sidney Place and Joralemon St.
- UPDATE! JENNA FOUND! Brooklyn Tech Student, Jenna Hospedales, Missing Since Thursday
- National Night Out Against Crime – Tues., Aug. 7, 4:30 pm at Pier 5
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.