An angry mob of customers who had planned events and wedding at the now defunct ReBar greeted its owner Jason Stevens with jeers today as he entered Brooklyn Criminal Court to face charges of tax fraud and grand larceny. While he pled not guilty, the crowd outside had already convicted him.
ReBar Owner Jason Stevens Gets His Day in Court
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.