Fashion site Racked has the details on the grand opening of the Kiehl’s skin care products shop at the corner of Montague and Henry this Friday, January 31, from 4:00 to 5:30 p.m. You can have your skincare products needs determined by Kiehl’s SkinProfile diagnostic device, have your photo taken in the store’s permanent photo booth, and take a skateboard lesson, courtesy of Homage Brooklyn Skate Academy. There will be a DJ and refreshments, all free!
Kiehl’s Grand Opening Friday
Connect with BHB
- Haves and Have Nots: Elite Brooklyn Private Schools Rake in Millions in Federal Paycheck Aid-DOE Budgets Slashed
- DeBlasio Announces Hybrid Back-To-School Plans For September
- Artist, Philanthropist, Carousel Namesake, Jane Walentas Dies at 76
- Clark Street Elevator Repairs on Hold; MTA to do Borough Hall First
- Part of Columbia Heights to be Closed on July 14, but What Part?
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.