Representatives of Custom House, which hosted the event, the Salvation Army, and St. Charles Borromeo Church hold toys donated to Toys for Tots yesterday. A burgeoning pile of toys is behind them; as the afternoon progressed more and more were brought in. Your correspondent enjoyed holiday cheer with Homer and Mrs. Fink and their delightful daughter (Toddler Fink– ed.), Heather Quinlan, Qfwfq, Mrs. Qfwfq, and their baby boy, and other BHB readers and fans.
Toys for Tots Drive a Success For Custom House And St. Charles Borromeo Church
Connect with BHB
- Vineapple’s Grand Reopening Today!
- Pastoring During a Pandemic: An Interview with Rev. Adriene Thorne of The First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn
- A Day to Celebrate: Scenes from Day 1 of Phase 2 in Brooklyn Heights
- “Juneteenth Grove” Installed at Cadman Plaza Park as NYC Parks Declares Solidarity with Black Communities
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.