This is the view of Pierrepont Place from your correspondent’s window this morning. The precipitation prognostication is that this turns to sleet, then rain, later today or this evening, making for a sloppy, slushy Sunday.
Let it Snow…
Connect with BHB
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Caffe Buon Gusto Closed? It’s Probably Just Temporary
- Rocco & Jezebel for Pets to Close for Good
- Movies With A View + Smorgasburg! Every Thursday in August at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- The BQE and Surfside: an Inevitable and Necessary Comparison
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.