Phantoms are the reason for the season, and as such, I’m wondering—what are the most haunted spots in the neighborhood? Iris Cafe made headlines in 2010 about a few supposed specters, but not much has been mentioned since. So because I want to make like Undead Roger Grimsby and investigate spooky things, let me know the best places to visit. Maybe I can capture some ghosts on Instagram.
What Are the Haunted Sites in Brooklyn Heights?
Connect with BHB
- Theater 2020’s Assassins, at St. Francis, Hits the Mark
- PS8 Camp Expo This Saturday
- Grace Church WinterFair Saturday, February 3
- Brooklyn Historical Society Opens “Waterfront” Exhibition, Presents Three Programs This Week
- What’s in the Stars for 2018? Find Out at Brooklyn Historical Society’s Free Friday This Week
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.