This Saturday, September 28, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m. Iris Cafe will celebrate its fourth anniversary with a “Willowtown Bazaar” on closed off Columbia Place. “In appreciation, come join us for food, drinks and games for all ages,” says the announcement flyer. The food, drinks, and games are all free.
Iris Cafe Celebrates 4th Anniversary with “Willowtown Bazaar” Saturday
Connect with BHB
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday
- Ready for Some Kora Music? St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Three Public Art Installations at Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday July 31, 2021
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday August 1, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.