Like me, you enjoy dressing as Stevie Nicks and casting spells. So why not add some “rich, earthy, and tribal” eyeliner to complete the look? This Saturday from 12-6, City Chemist will help you find that spellbinding style with the “Laura Mercier Folklore Look.” And I’m hoping after we get dolled up we can do a kind of wiccan conga line down Montague Street singing “We All Come from the Goddess”, with Karl filming.
Calling All Woodland Nymphs!
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.