With temperatures in the mid 50s and light rain on the way, fog has rolled in for the second morning in a row, erasing Manhattan from the landscape. Here’s the view from the Pierrepont entrance to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade at 8 a.m. Monday, as the persistent sound of fog horns pervade the harbor. (Photo: CT)
Hazy Shade Of Winter
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.