The Brooklyn Women’s Exchange, located at 55 Pierrepont Street, between Hicks and Henry (see here for our earlier story about the Exchange and its special events every Thursday during this holiday season) has announced new, extended business hours: Monday through Wednesday and Friday, 11 A.M. to 6 P.M.; Thursday, 11 A.M. to 7 P.M.; Saturday and Sunday, 10 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. The Exchange is a not-for-profit, volunteer organization that provides a marketplace for locally handmade craft goods, including infants’ and children’s clothing, toys, housewares and gifts, and books by local authors or about local subjects.
Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Extends Hours, Opens Sundays
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.