Tim Oltmans, owner & chef of nabe fave Jack the Horse Tavern, tells BHB that the restaurant will be donating 10% of all sales to @RobinHoodNYC, through Thursday, November 9. See more about the organization here. Jack is at 66 Hicks Street @ the corner of Cranberry. If you have yet to stop by one of the Heights’ friendliest eateries—with a wondrous menu—perhaps this is the time, eh? (Photo: Claude Scales)
Jack The Horse Tavern Giving 10% Of Sales To Robin Hood NYC
Connect with BHB
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Caffe Buon Gusto Closed? It’s Probably Just Temporary
- The BQE and Surfside: an Inevitable and Necessary Comparison
- St. Ann’s Church Presents “Cosmic American Music” Thursday Evening
- Brooklyn Heights Association to hold Party on the Promenade in September
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.