It’s official – Vitadent has backed out of its plan to move into 147 Montague Street according to the Brooklyn Eagle. The site of the old Mr. Souvlaki restaurant and office space above it are once again available for rent. (Wethinks it would make a great combo of a *new* Magnetic Field/Brooklyn Bugle office. If we only had a ‘benefactor”.)
Dentist a No Go for Mr. Souvlaki Space
Connect with BHB
- Missing Part of Brooklyn Bridge Park to be Completed Starting This Fall
- Willow Street Added to List of “Open Streets.”
- Some Heights Residents Slow on Census Response
- Brooklyn Historical Society Provides On Line Brain Food at Lunchtime
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.