The Brooklyn Historical Society, 128 Pierrepont Street (Corner of Clinton) will host an Oktoberfest tomorrow evening (Thursday, October 18) from 6:00 to 8:00. You will be able to sample Brooklyn Brewery’s new Oktoberfest beer, and enjoy a performance by a local artist to be announced. Admission is free, but you must RSVP here. Hurry, because space is limited.
Oktoberfest at Brooklyn Historical Society Tomorrow Evening
Connect with BHB
- String Orchestra of Brooklyn at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Saturday Evening
- BHA Annual Meeting Wednesday Evening, February 24; Brooklyn D.A. Thompson to Speak
- Sword Dance Festival at Library Saturday
- Let St. Francis College Prep You For St. Valentine’s Day
- Theater 2020 Presents A Little Night Music Starting This Weekend; Vaudeville Revue on Tuesday the 16th
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.