St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church at 157 Montague Street advises BHB readers that it’s not too late for pets and beloved stuffed animals to receive a St. Francis Day blessing, a remembrance of St. Francis of Assisi’s love for all creatures. Come by Sunday, October 14, at 2 p.m., and gather in the church’s North garden on Clinton Street in Brooklyn Heights. Should it rain, the blessing will take place inside. Photos from last year’s blessing can be viewed here. Read more about St. Francis Day here.
St. Francis Day Pet Blessing At St. Ann’s Church This Sunday
Connect with BHB
- Pastoring During a Pandemic: An Interview with Rev. Adriene Thorne of The First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
- Thousands Gather for George Floyd Vigil at Cadman Plaza
- Brother of George Floyd to Lead Memorial Vigil at Cadman Plaza Park Tomorrow.
- Brooklyn Historical Society Presents Free On Line Events; Collects COVID-19 Memorabilia
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.