Brooklyn Heights Blog correspondents were out in force Sunday for Atlantic Antic, which spans one mile along Atlantic Avenue, from Hicks Street to Fourth Avenue. Despite an early afternoon shower and cool temps, Brooklynites came out by the thousands for the 38th-annual event. Many more pics below the jump. (Photos: Chuck Taylor)
Sunday’s 38th-Annual Atlantic Antic
By Chuck Taylor on September 30, 2012 4:27 pm in Arts and Entertainment, Dance, Events, Food, Fun, Music
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Open Thread Wednesday
- Council Candidates’ Forum Yields No Differences on Issues Crucial to Heights
- City Council Candidates Forum at Cadman Plaza Park Sunday Evening
- Open Thread Wednesday June 9, 2021
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday June 9, 2021
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening June 10, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.