From Cobble Hill Blog: Friends of musician/writer/former Magnetic Field bartender Jonah Eller-Isaacs are throwing a benefit concert for him at the Bell House [149 7th Street] on November 13th. Eller-Isaacs, known to his friends as not only a fun guy to be around but an actual living breathing altruist, has been battling cancer this year and his medical bills are piling up.
Bell House to Host Benefit for Jonah Eller-Isaacs
Connect with BHB
- Halloween Is Not Totally Cancelled in Brooklyn Heights!
- Theater 2020 Presents “Masque of the Red Death” On Line for Halloween
- “Orange is the New Black” Author Piper Kerman Featured at Last “Books Under the Bridge” Virtual Event Monday
- ArtWalk on Atlantic Avenue Begins Weekend of October 17-18
- Photoville is Back, but in a New Format, and Many New Locations
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.