The Brooklyn Historical Society, 128 Pierrepont Street (corner of Clinton), begins its series of summer beer gardens on the patio in front of the historic building tomorrow evening (Thursday, May 31) from 6:00 to 8:00, with music by “one of Brooklyn’s hottest folk bands”, The Tres Amigos. (Shouldn’t that be Los Tres Amigos? No; they “embrace the spanglish of their name as artistic vision.”) Beer is by Brooklyn Brewery, and folks from there will be glad to talk beer with you as they pour.. Admission is free; drink tix are five bucks each. More details are here.
BHS Beer Gardens Begin Tomorrow
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.