The next jocular, wonderfully educational Homer Fink’s Hidden Walking Tour takes place this coming Saturday, April 21, at 11 a.m. Learn about the odd, weird, controversial and amusing history of America’s First Suburb over a sprawling 90 minutes of fun, led by the faithful kingpin of the Brooklyn Heights Blog, Cobble Hill Blog and Brooklyn Bugle. More info is available by clicking here.
Next Homer Fink ‘Hidden Brooklyn Heights Walking Tour': April 21
By Chuck Taylor on April 15, 2012 7:41 am in Arts and Entertainment, Brooklyn History, Education, Events, Fun
Connect with BHB
- BQE Below Brooklyn Heights Being Resurfaced
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- Vineapple’s Grand Reopening Today!
- Pastoring During a Pandemic: An Interview with Rev. Adriene Thorne of The First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.