It appears your BHB correspondents had the same idea, following our post about The L Magazine naming Brooklyn Heights among New York City’s Most Walkable neighborhoods. With camera in hand, I ambled from end to end along the Heights Promenade, showcasing how “L” got this one right. With Claude Scales’ pics taken across a wide swath of the the nabe, alongside these, we’ve got every color of the rainbow to enjoy in our beautiful locale.
Is Brooklyn Heights Walkable? Part II
Connect with BHB
- River Deli is Open for Take Out and Delivery!
- Willow Street Added to List of “Open Streets.”
- Some Heights Residents Slow on Census Response
- Brooklyn Historical Society Provides On Line Brain Food at Lunchtime
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.