Brooklyn Bridge Park Corporation President Regina Myer, or a representative, will report on recent and pending changes to the Park at a meeting of Community Board 2’s Parks and Recreation Committee, to be held this coming Monday, March 19, starting at 6:00 p.m., in Dining Rooms A&B (off of the cafeteria) at Brooklyn Hospital, 121 DeKalb Avenue at St. Felix Street, in Fort Greene.
Report on Park Progress at CB2 Committee Meeting Monday Evening
Connect with BHB
- Times Reports on BHA’s BQE Plan; Guarded But Positive DOT Response
- Local News Round-Up: Kushner Gives Refunds; Changes At Brooklyn Bridge Park
- City Council Member Levin Talks BQE Rehab on WNYC
- City Will Consider Options for BQE Reconstruction
- Americana Music Festival At Brooklyn Bridge Park This Weekend
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.