The average high temperature for Brooklyn Heights in January is a chilly 39 degrees. With Tuesday’s sunny afternoon high of 57, day-timers embraced the unusually pleasant temps to traipse through Cadman Plaza Park en masse. Wednesday’s forecast: 60 degrees!
A Walk In The Park: Tuesday Temps Tickle Spring
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.