The usual parking restrictions will be in force this Thursday on Sidney Place and adjacent streets for a scene being shot for “Smash”, a musical-drama about the production of a Broadway show (think “Glee” with adults) scheduled as a mid-season replacement for NBC. According to the Location Scout I spoke to, they’ll be shooting sidewalk and stoop activity across the street from the St. Charles Borromeo Church during the evening hours.
“Smash” filming on Sidney Place
Connect with BHB
- Coming Virtual Events from the Center for Brooklyn History
- Guardian Reviews “Not Another Second,” Photographic Show at Watermark About LGBTQ Seniors
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Don’t Miss “A Radio Christmas Carol” by Brooklyn Heights’ Own Theater 2020 Saturday, December 12
- Upcycling, China, And Art Unite at The Brooklyn Teacup
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.