The usual parking restrictions will be in force this Thursday on Sidney Place and adjacent streets for a scene being shot for “Smash”, a musical-drama about the production of a Broadway show (think “Glee” with adults) scheduled as a mid-season replacement for NBC. According to the Location Scout I spoke to, they’ll be shooting sidewalk and stoop activity across the street from the St. Charles Borromeo Church during the evening hours.
“Smash” filming on Sidney Place
Connect with BHB
- Theater 2020 Presents Sondheim’s “Sunday in the Park with George”
- Repast Baroque Ensemble Presents “Dutch Masters – Painting and Music in the Early Baroque” at First Unitarian Saturday
- Two Singer-Songwriters at First Unitarian Saturday
- Chamber Music Concert at First Unitarian Tomorrow Evening
- Choral Concert Featuring Mozart’s “Requiem” at St. Ann’s Church Friday, February 10
- Spread Love Brooklyn Collecting Cold-Weather Wares for Asylum Seekers This Sunday January 28, 2023
- Theater 2020 Presents Sondheim’s “Sunday in the Park with George” January 30, 2023
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.