Hanco’s, the new Vietnamese sandwich shop has a sign up announcing it opening tomorrow, September 11. The menu will focus on Bánh mì sandwiches, Phở (noodle soup), rice or rice noodles with pork, chicken shrimp or tofu, and a range of bubble teas (tea with milk and tapioca). Hours will be 11:30 – 9 Mon-Sat and 11:30 – 8:30 on Sunday.
Hanco’s Opening Sunday (9/11)
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.