An update on the plans for reconstruction of the triple cantilevered roadway of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, which runs past Brooklyn Heights below the Promenade, will be one of the items on the agenda for tonight’s Annual Meeting of the Cobble Hill Association, to which all are invited and there is no admission charge. The meeting will be in Conference Room A of Long Island College Hospital (enter at 339 Hicks Street, between Atlantic Avenue and Amity Street) starting at 7:30. More deatails are at Cobble Hill Blog.
BQE Reconstruction Topic of Tonight’s CHA Meeting
Connect with BHB
- Busy Weekend Coming
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
- Busy Weekend Coming September 28, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.