An update on the plans for reconstruction of the triple cantilevered roadway of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, which runs past Brooklyn Heights below the Promenade, will be one of the items on the agenda for tonight’s Annual Meeting of the Cobble Hill Association, to which all are invited and there is no admission charge. The meeting will be in Conference Room A of Long Island College Hospital (enter at 339 Hicks Street, between Atlantic Avenue and Amity Street) starting at 7:30. More deatails are at Cobble Hill Blog.
BQE Reconstruction Topic of Tonight’s CHA Meeting
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Don’t Miss “A Radio Christmas Carol” by Brooklyn Heights’ Own Theater 2020 Saturday, December 12
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.