The Brooklyn Eagle reports that the long awaited unveiling of the Korres store on Montague Street will happen on May 15. It will be a “soft” opening a spokesperson for the natural cosmetics company tells the paper. A sign in the window of 140 Montague Street had promised that the popular chain would be opening “in April”.
Korres on Montague Opening Soon… Really
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.