Barney’s Co-op opened its doors with great fanfare today, welcoming not only Brooklyn fashionistas, but media ranging from New York Magazine to my bff, NY1’s fashion-forward Roger Clark. I was told Barney’s Creative Director and famed gadabout Simon Doonan would not have time to chat, but he insisted on speaking to the Brooklyn Heights Blog … for a few moments, at least. He’s a doll. The clothes are spectacular. The prices? Well, depends on your perspective. Either way, 30 seconds with Simon and Barney’s after the jump.
Barney’s Co-op Opening, Or 30 Seconds in Heaven with Simon Doonan
Connect with BHB
- Grace Chorale’s Spanish Themed Holiday Concert at St. Ann’s Church Sunday Afternoon
- What’s in the Stars for 2018? Find Out at Brooklyn Historical Society’s Free Friday This Week
- Promenade Tree Lighting Wednesday; Celebrate After at Brooklyn Women’s Exchange
- This Saturday, Shakespeare for Your Wee Bards
- Silhouette Artist At Brooklyn Women’s Exchange This Weekend
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.