According to The New York Times, Governor Eliot Spitzer has admitted to having been a client of the elite prostitution ring "Emperors Club VIP," which is under investigation by the U.S. Attorney in Manhattan. Should Spitzer resign or be forced to stand down, his replacement would be the incumbent Lieutenant Governor, David Paterson, also of New York City. It's not clear what effect this may have on Brooklyn Heights issues such as Brooklyn Bridge Park.
What Happens After Spitzer?
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.