Alex Herrera of the New York Landmarks Conservancy will be giving a guided tour of Brooklyn Heights’ churches this Saturday beginning at 10:30 a.m. Cost is $15 and the tour begins at Plymouth Church on Orange St. between Hicks and Henry. Click here for more information.
Brooklyn Heights Church Tour Saturday
By Heather Quinlan on June 11, 2010 7:41 pm in Architecture, Arts and Entertainment, Events, History
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.